Google Marketing Statistics
- People who click on ads are 50% more likely to make a purchase.
- Google delivers an 8:1 return on investment (ROI) — or $8 for every $1 spent.
- 65% of small-to-midsized businesses have a digital marketing campaign.
- 90% of consumers say ads influence their purchase decisions.
Facebook Marketing Statistics
- 1.62 Billion people visit Facebook Daily
- The Average Facebook user spends 58.5 minutes daily.
- The average cost-per-thousand-views on Facebook is $11.20 and the Average cost per click for a Facebook Ad is only $1.72
- 92% of webpages get 0 organic traffic from Google.
Digital Marketing Statistics
- 57% of all mobile users will not recommend a business if their mobile website is poorly designed or unresponsive.
- Nearly half of all US small businesses don’t have a website.
- Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing and generates about 3 times as many leads.
- 55% of buyers do research via social media.